Our Services: Solar Whole Home Battery Backup
The solar industry has come a long way since its inception, and of all the advancements it has had, few have been celebrated more than the evolution of battery banks and smart power management. After the long wait, it is finally possible to have clean sustainable backup power that has the potential to last for days–or even weeks!
While there are still a few limitations, the strong majority of homes seeking sustainable backup power can benefit from:
- A solar system that still operates during the day when the grid is down, and that will power the home as well as recharge the battery bank for power when the sun goes down. Designed to provide power indefinitely if the system size and weather permits.
- A backup solution that is virtually maintenance free, that doesn’t need regular fluid checks.
- A backup solution that has no moving parts, so it enjoys a longer life time and carries a warranty that surpasses other traditional backup solutions.
- A backup solution that is instantaneous and makes no sound, practically to the point where you can’t even tell if your power has been lost or not.
- A backup solution that is not dependent on a fuel source that has unpredictable inflationary costs, and more or less has a lifetime of fuel built in.
- Have the ability to use your excess power generation after the sun goes down and stay off the grid when your utility doesn’t compensate you fairly for your overproduction.
If any of these advantages align with what you want for your backup solution, take the next step in learning more about Solar Whole Home Backup!
Click below to learn more about our industry-changing consultative process and to schedule your Solar 101.